Safety is paramount and we don’t compromise on this.
Both Andrea and Rhoda have enhanced DBS clearance in their respective schools and specifically for Beacon Fell Adventures.
Here we have our Health and safety policy, safety procedures and risk assessments for your perusal and interest.
Please don’t hesitate in contacting us if you have any questions regarding our procedures etc.
- Health and Safety policy
- Code of Conduct: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18FEML_mipLa3SibAmMIhBGVXI_ialSTG
- Safeguarding Policy (including GDPR/ data protection): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PpNyjdh9dhkei3nyJDpvSVp5xmKN4YG5/view?usp=sharing
- Medicine management: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zuGV-r_zkrB7f5ALZF8AQIBnxxa8chtk/view?usp=sharing
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment:
- Coronavirus Procedure:
- Emergency/ muster and first aid Procedures:Emergency_ first aid and Muster Procedure
- Pre-Visit Procedure:Pre visit and day procedure
- Crossing Road Procedure: Procedure for crossing road BF
- Inclement Weather Procedure: Procedure for Inclement Weather for BF
- Lost child Procedure: Procedure lost child for BF
- Tool use Procedure:Tool Use Procedure for BF
- Pond Dipping Procedure: Pond dipping procedure pdf
- Camp Fire Procedure:Rules for Camp Fire for BF
- Orienteering:Orienteering procedure W.docx
- Outdoor Activities Risk Assessment: Outdoor Activities including Forest School sessions at BF 01.20 pdf
- First Aid : First Aid 01.20 for BF pdf
- Camp Fire: camp fire RA for BF 01.20 pdf
- Food Hygiene: Food hygiene 01.20 for BF pdf
- Missing Child:Missing Child 01.20 for BF pdf
- Plants/ Living things: Plants_living things RA for BF pdf
- Severe Weather:severe weather 01.20 for BF pdf
- Tool Use: Tool Use RA 01.20 for BF pdf
- Orienteering: Orienteering at BF RA January ’20